-STAR Triage appointment Scheduler-
Who We Are
STAR (Sprain/strain telehealth appropriate recommendations) is an employer-based program to assist employees with minor work and non-work related muscular discomfort. You will have a video chat session with a musculoskeletal triage expert that will assess your concern and provide education and recommendations. This program is only available through your employer but can assess work and non-work related aches and pains. Some examples are the following:
How does it work?
- Your company needs to be a STAR Triage member in order for you to access this service
- Once your company is a STAR Triage member, you need to obtain your company specific login and password information.
- Once you are ready, sign up for an appointment time on the STAR Triage website
- Initial Assessment
- Follow up visit
- When your appointment time arrives, the triage specialist will contact you for your video chat triage session
- The triage specialist may have instructions for you or request a follow up session
All the Tools You Need to Succeed
From first aid treatment and advice, to preventative protocols, we have you covered.